http://samadamsbostontaproom.com/blog/reopening-details Samuel Adams Faneuil Hall Tap Room
60 State St
$Pay as you go
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food
We're excited to welcome everyone back to beers and bar snacks on our roofdeck overlooking the Samuel Adams statue in Downtown Boston. We'll be open Wednesdays - Sundays and our to-go window will also remain open for all of your crowler and 4-pack needs. Seating will be mostly first come, first serve with very limited reservations available during the first seating of each day.
Our hours for on-site rooftop seating and our to-go window will be:
Wednesdays – Thursdays: 2-8pm
Fridays – Saturdays: 12-8pm
Our managers and staff are ready to welcome everyone back for some delicious innovation beers and taproom bites alongside your favorite Sam Adams classics. We’ve been busy in our “off-time” working on bringing you some amazing new brew and food ideas that we’ll start rolling out soon.
Now for our House Rules:
– For the health and safety of our team on-site, we ask that all out of state visitors please adhere to Massachusetts state COVID-19 guidelines, including testing and quarantining for travelers who have not been vaccinated.
– Please refrain from visiting us if you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19, you are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, or if you have been in contact with anyone who may have been COVID-19 positive in the past 14 days.
– Masks are required when you are not seated. Please keep your mask fully over your nose and mouth when walking to your table, going to the restroom and not actively eating or drinking.
– Once seated, you must stay seated. You cannot walk to other tables. If you need to use the restroom, put your mask on first before walking to the restroom. There will be no access to the lower levels of the taproom.
– Food prepared on-site must be purchased by each person consuming alcohol with their first round.
– Seating is mostly first come, first serve. There are very limited reservation tables that can be placed only for the first seating of the day (either 12pm or 2pm depending on the day). Make a reservation here: https://www.zomatobook.com/widget/makereservation03.aspx?id=025FFA2294Y2
– Seating is limited for parties of up to 6 guests. QR codes on the table will feature our beer, food and merchandise menus. A server will come to take your order once you are ready and will drop drinks and food at the edge of the table.
– Maintain a 6 foot distance from other guests and staff at all time
– The kitchen closes 30 minutes before close. Last call for brews is 20 minutes before close.
– No Dogs Allowed, sorry!
Following these regulations allows for a great taproom experience and our guest and staff safety are our top priority. Please be aware that a name and phone number of one member of your party will be taken for contact tracing purposes only!
See the full list of 30+ beer gardens now open in the Boston area for the 2021 season.