https://www.instagram.com/p/CByyJazAc7i/ Samuel Adams Faneuil Hall Tap Room
60 State St
$Pay as you go
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food
Sam Adams’ Newest R&D Taproom in Downtown Boston
Sun - Wed: 2-8pm
Thurs - Sat: 12-8pm
What You Need To Know About Your Visit:
– Masks are required at all times when you are not seated at your table. All tables will be thoroughly sanitized between drinkers to ensure everyone's safety. No mask = no entry.
– Seated service will be limited to our rooftop level for parties of up to 6 seated guests including small children. There will be no standing room. A server will come by and take your order and will bring your food and drinks to your table. Please tip them well, we’re trying our best during this trying time.
– There will be NO reservations at the moment. Our seating will be on a first come, first serve basis for a maximum of 6 guests at a table. A host will be situated at our rooftop stairs to add names to our online waitlist where a text will confirm your place on the list. Once we text you that your table is ready, you and your entire party will have 5 minutes to check in with the host. There are no exceptions to this rule.
– Our To-Go station will be situated at our Main Entrance windows overlooking Faneuil Hall for 4-packs, crowlers and merchandise until closing. Feel free to walk up to the window, order with an employee after showing your ID and allow us 15 minutes to fulfill your order.
– Pickup orders can be made online for 4-packs, crowlers and merchandise after choosing a designated pickup time and date. These orders can be made and fulfilled the same day until 7:30pm and will be ready for pickup at our Main Entrance windows. Please have your ID and order number ready. Any orders not collected by 8 PM will be canceled, refunded, and restocked.
– While we do prefer Credit Card, Apple Pay or Google Pay payments to ensure contactless payment, we still accept cash.
– There will be no access between the rooftop seating and the lower levels of the taproom.
– If the wait times for a table become too long, we encourage you to visit our To-Go window and place an order for beer and merch to take with you. Unfortunately, we are limited by the number of seats we can fit on our rooftop to comply with all COVID-19 regulations.