https://safesupply.eventbrite.com Bow Market
1 Bow Market Way
Somerville, MA 02143
Bow Market‘s outdoor grocery store is back this Wednesday and Sunday from 9am - 1pm. We will no longer have Safe Supply on Saturdays, but check out our Bow Mini-Marketplace happening Sat 6/27!
In order to maintain a safe and controlled environment, you must register to attend. Interested shoppers are required to pre-book a 30-minute arrival window, and will be required to wear a mask or face covering and wash their hands upon arrival. Queuing will begin in Bow Market’s driveway.
Local food vendors, appropriately spaced throughout the courtyard, will offer fresh fish, meat, produce, dairy, frozen items, dry goods, household essentials, beer & wine. Shopping will be entirely touchless: vendors will handle and bag all food. Credit cards are strongly preferred. Cash payments will be accepted as a last resort.
Please note: the first hour of every day is limited capacity. Your participation is helping chart a course forward for our local food community. Thank you!
PARTICIPATING LOCAL VENDORS
- Frozen/Refrigerated from: Maca, Buenas, Hot Box, Jaju, Koshari Mama, Nibble Kitchen, Perillas, Saus
- The Biscuit - bread/bakery
- Picnic & Pantry (formerly In Season)– dairy, eggs, & dry goods
- Produce by various farms provided by Picnic & Pantry (formerly In Season)
- Stillman's Quality Meats - meat
- Hooked – fresh & smoked fish
- Household Essentials provided by Crane & Turtle
- Beverage: Natural wine from Rebel Rebel & craft beer from Remnant
-Frozen/Refrigerated Goods from: Maca, Buenas, Hot Box, Jaju, Koshari Mama, Nibble Kitchen, Perillas, Saus
-The Biscuit - bread/bakery
-Picnic & Pantry (formerly In Season)– dairy, eggs, & dry goods
-Red Fire Farm - produce
-Stillman's Quality Meats - meat
-Hooked – fresh & smoked fish
-Household Essentials provided by Crane & Turtle
-Beverage: Natural wine from Rebel Rebel & craft beer from Remnant
What You Should Know:
- It is free to register.
- All shoppers must wear a mask or face covering.
- All shoppers must first wash their hands.
- This is an outdoor grocery store and will operate rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
- It takes an average of 30 minutes to shop at Safe Supply.
- Shoppers will be encouraged to move through the grocery store as quickly as possible to minimize - interactions and wait times.
- Vendors will provide single-use paper bags. We recommend bringing reusable bags for bulk carrying.
- Strollers and dogs are welcome.
Shopper Safety + Instructions:
- Shoppers must RSVP and choose a designated 30-minute arrival window to secure their spot. The first hour is limited capacity.
- Each reservation allows one person to enter the grocery store.
- Upon arrival, shoppers will be directed to queue in the driveway. Appropriate distancing will be chalked on the ground.
- All shoppers are required to wear a mask or face covering and to wash their hands at the outdoor hand washing station prior to shopping.
- All vendors are subject to temperature checks.
- Vendors will operate under a "no-touch" policy, handling all grocery items and bagging in single-use paper bags. Shoppers will not be permitted to handle their goods until purchased.
- Payment processing will be touchless. Shoppers will be instructed to swipe/insert payment themselves without touching Point of Sale devices. Vendors will complete transactions on screen.
- Credit cards are strongly preferred. Cash payments will be accepted as a last resort.
- Shoppers can expect a follow-up email with additional information & menu link upon RSVPing.
- Capacity and social distancing will be actively regulated and enforced by staff.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or feel unwell, please cancel your reservation using the Eventbrite confirmation email you received when RSVPing to make room for someone on the waitlist.