Join Runner’s World for a celebration of all things running in Boston at the Runner’s World Townhouse Pop Up at 179 Newbury Street, just around the corner from the marathon finish line between Dartmouth and Exeter. Open from Friday April 12th – Tuesday April 16th, runners and spectators will be treated to exclusive programming, yoga classes, opportunity to become a Runner’s World wear tester at the Test Zone featuring Salomon, Runner’s World photo experience, food and beverage sampling and the chance to shop our retail collection featuring pieces from Sarah Marie Design Studio. On race day stop by to watch the live broadcast before cheering your runner across the finish line. Make sure to come back on Tuesday for Recovery Day featuring a seminar with Meb Keflezighi, NormaTec Recovery boots and a special giveaway to the first 100 visitors.
• Seminars and panels featuring Runner’s World Editors and notables in the running community including Kathrine Switzer, Amby Burfoot, Ryan Hall, Meb Keflezighi, Coach Ben Rosario and Scott Fauble.
• For the first time ever, Runner’s World is inviting Boston Marathon runners (and non-racers alike) to become official Runner’s World Testers at the Runner’s World Test Zone featuring Salomon. You’ll get fitted in Salomon shoes and will then test them on our in-house treadmill or on the roads of Boston. After your run you’ll provide feedback that will be used in an upcoming Runner’s World test review. Limited spots. Pre-registration encouraged. Link to come.
• Exclusive Runner’s World Boston retail collection, featuring pieces from Sarah Marie Design Studio collection.
• First 100 people to come through the doors on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will receive an exclusive Runner’s World Townhouse Tote Bag.
• Runner’s World Photo Experience – have your photo taken on the cover of Runner’s World, share on social media and take a copy home with you.
• Fuel up at our fuel bar with Summit coffee, beverages and snacks throughout the day!
• On Saturday and Sunday between 11am-3pm have Boston Based Best Dressed Signage Company design your Cheer Card at our Custom cheer card station.
• Take a Yoga for Runners or Stretching class in our private classroom; classes throughout the weekend. Sign up required. Link to come.
• New in 2019: Race Day Viewing Party – stop by the townhouse before you cheer your friends across the finish line and watch the race broadcast, have some snacks and beverages, make a cheer card.
• Recovery Day at the Runner’s World Townhouse – Join us on Tuesday: NormaTec, beer, mats, rollers, Recovery Yoga Class, Recovery Seminar with Meb Keflezighi, commemorative pint glass giveaway with name and finish time engraving to the first 100 runners.
Visit the link for more details: www.runnersworld.com/races-places/a19703926/come-visit-the-runners-world-pop-up-at-the-boston-marathon/