Wednesday, Dec 16, 2020 11:00a -
United States, United States
Lectures & Conferences
It is the 5th anniversary of the Paris climate accord and despite the effects of COVID-19, the basic principles around decarbonisation of our electricity system remain as they were pre-virus. Global investors are touted to be managing nearly $7tn (£5.2bn) of assets and plan to almost double their spending on renewable energy infrastructure over the next five years.
… the questions that we are faced with now is what investment to expect, when and where?
Register for the Renewable Energy Markets Update webinar to find out more.
Date: Wednesday, 16 December
Time: 4pm GMT / 11am EST
Speaker: Philip Totaro, Founder and CEO, IntelStor LLC
Can’t make it live? Sign up now and you’ll receive the recording straight to your inbox
This webinar will explore:
• Global energy demand / energy mix per country
• Current Paris accord compliance by country
• Extent of shortfall in each country
• Expected energy demand by country in 2050
Furthermore, we will explore the necessary investment to achieve the 2050 energy demand using 100% renewable energy sources, including:
• Forecast for #renewableenergy in 2021 and beyond
• The exploding #offshorewind market growth in Asia, UK, EU, USA
• Project CapEx trends, PPA trends, equipment pricing trends
• Capitalizing on the growing solar photovoltaic market
Speakers: IntelStor Founder and CEO, Philip Totaro