Saturday, Feb 13, 2021 5:00p -
1408 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446
Art, Classes, Date Idea, Innovation, Kid Friendly, Meetup, Music, Nightlife, Performing Arts
Max. 12 People ~ Staying at home during COVID has put all of us in an endless and unnatural loop of constantly being online and on edge. But no more!
Join our event series of Pottery Painting experiences! We use plates and mugs everyday, why not have your very own smiley face or words of wisdom printed on it for you to breath in during your morning Zoom calls?!
With the company of other interesting people AND away from your laptop, Pottery Painting will bring you into a calm, relaxed state and refresh you for the week ahead.
HOW IT WORKS
1. This ticket covers the studio fee but not the cost of pottery. All pottery is paid for in the studio.
2. Please RSVP your slot in advance and invite your friends to join! We have a LIMITED CAPACITY of 12 people and tickets run out fast.
3. When you arrive at Clayroom, you can choose from a wide selection of pottery, all of which can be safely used for food, dishwashers, and microwaves.
4. Embark on a meditative experience painting your very own imagination onto your piece of pottery.
5. Once you're finished painting, you will leave your item at the store for them to fire it in their kin.
6. After 5 days you can pick up your marvelous creation!
Masks are to be worn properly at all times!
The Clayroom enforces a strict capacity limit of 12 people as advised by the City of Boston.
Please know that we take COVID-19 guidelines very seriously and if you violate our guidelines, we will have to remove you from the group and ban you from all future experiences. We want to ensure that we respect and prioritize each member's well being and provide everyone with a safe environment and an inclusive community.
The purpose of this group is NOT to encourage people to undermine COVID-19 but to provide everyone with COVID-friendly activities that we can all enjoy.
If you find yourself sick, suspect you might be sick or have engaged in high-risk events without safety precautions, please STAY HOME and do NOT come to our in-person events. We hope you feel better and feel free to join our virtual events!