https://www.eventbrite.com/e/prohibition-new-years-eve-party-tickets-84743677621 Short Path Distillery
71 Kelvin Street
Everett, MA 02149
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, LGBT, Nightlife, Party
SHHHHHHHHHHH... we're transforming our distillery into a prohibition themed speakeasy for one night only, but keep it on the down low!
For those that don't know, Prohibition was designed to eradicate the drinking of alcohol, but it actually had the opposite effect. The 1920s became the hayday for creative cocktails, and many of these drinks are still served at bars all over the world today.
What better way to salute the prohibition theme than with housemade spirits and cocktails on New Year's Eve? Here's what's going down:
• PROHIBITION COCKTAIL MENU - Sidecars, Old Fashioneds, Last Words, Bees Knees, Gin Rickeys, Hemmingway Daiquiris and more
• BATHTUB GIN PUNCH - Made right here in Everett!
• JAZZ - Our fancy playlist will be sure to transport you back to the roaring 20s
• PHOTO BOOTH - With allllll the prohibition props
• MIDNIGHT TOAST - Because what's NYE without one
• SNACKS - Cheese boards, finger sandwiches & more
• 20s ATTIRE - Encouraged and welcome, definitely not required
• SHHHHHH - We'll update you with our secret entrance & password
Note: A ticket is required to attend this event. Each ticket covers event entry, one cocktail, one toast at midnight, and snacks.