www.seaportboston.com Seaport Hotel
One Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210
Looking for a way to enjoy some relaxing family time and keep the kids entertained over February school vacation? The family-and pet-friendly Seaport Hotel in Boston has just what you are looking for with special rates to make parents smile and Seaport’s First Mate's Club. A Presidential Scavenger Hunt will offer kids fun treats and an interactive way to learn about Boston’s rich history without leaving the hotel! When they turn in their completed scavenger hunt map, they’ll receive a sweet treat from Seaport’s Guest Services team.
Deluxe guest room rates start at just $152 per night, plus taxes and fees, from February 15 through February 24. Seaport’s First Mate’s Club also includes the following family-friendly amenities and offerings:
- At check-in, each First Mate can pick his or her own toy from the “treasure chest” and will receive a Seaport Pirate’s Bag, filled with Pirate’s Booty® Popcorn, stickers, and a list of family-friendly activities to do around Boston.
- Seaport’s heated indoor swimming pool hosts a daily family Splash Hour from 4pm-5pm with pool toys and complimentary hot chocolate (offered Friday, February 15 through Sunday, February 24)
- TAMO Bistro + Bar offers a complete children’s menu (and warm winter “adult” beverages for parents!) as well as a pizza special – two cheese pizzas and four soft drinks for $30 plus tax & service.
- Kids eat breakfast free when they dine with their parents at Aura.
- Family-friendly board games available at Guest Services
- Netflix and Hulu streaming available via in-room TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel campus
While in Boston, families can take advantage of other fun activities such as ice skating on the Frog Pond at beautiful Boston Common, a visit to the Children’s Museum (just a short walk away from Seaport Hotel), the New England Aquarium or Museum of Science – among the many options the City has to offer.
To make a reservation, please visit www.seaportboston.com or call 877-732-7678. For more information on this exclusive family-friendly package, please visit: https://www.seaportboston.com/february-school-vacation.aspx