Wednesday, Apr 24, 2019 10:00a -
121 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
Business, Food, Innovation, University
Government and business leaders who support the vibrant "Massachusetts Innovation Ecosystem” will share their insights and opportunities for entrepreneurs headquartered in Mass. The forum will also spotlight Mass. programs for innovation center member companies that are transforming concepts into manufactured products.
- A panel of academic, business, and state organizations -- from AstraZeneca to MassVentures, and more!
- Remarks by PTC President and CEO Jim Heppelmann
- The launch of a new PTC program to provide qualified Mass. innovation center members with free access to “smart, connected” technology (the Internet of Things platform and product lifecycle management software)
- Demonstrations of PTC’s software solutions for industrial digital transformation – including augmented reality (AR), IoT, and PLM
- The opportunity to network with: organizations that provide grants and support for entrepreneurs (e.g., MassMEP), established companies that collaborate with start-ups, innovation center executives, and entrepreneurs