http://go.evvnt.com/149433-0 Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Ave
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Lectures & Conferences
The 7th annual PODD: Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery is a strategic level partnering event presenting the widest range of drug delivery technologies
Chaired by Dr Barbara Lueckel, Head of Research and Technologies Partnering at Roche, the 7th Annual Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD) event will take place on October 19-20, 2017 at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston.
This annual conference is designed with three purposes:
1. To present a strategic level program for pharma and biotech business development professionals with a thorough overview of the latest drug delivery technologies available along with an update on deals and opportunities to improve therapies and extend the life cycle of a drug.
2. To provide drug delivery and specialty pharmas with a platform to present their technologies and get the latest insights on what the delivery and formulation needs are.
3. To offer ample networking time, facilities and services for one-on-one meetings to establish new business contacts and enhance existing ones.
Choose from 3 tracks (6 sessions) covering a broad range of enabling delivery technologies:
- Track 1A: Injectable Technologies, chaired by Matthew Burke, PhD, Head of Drug Delivery, GSK
- Track 2A: Oral Delivery Technologies, chaired by René Holm, PhD, Head and Scientific Director, Drug Product Development, Liquids and Parenterals, Janssen
- Track 3A: Device Technologies, chaired by Mathias Romacker, Senior Director, Device Strategy, Pfizer
- Track 1B: Injectable Technologies, chaired by Ulrich Bruggemann, Head Academics and Innovation, Global Medical Devices Development, Sanofi US
- Track 2B: Non-Injectable Technologies: Transdermal & Transmucosal, chaired by Robert Saklatvala, PhD, Director, Discovery Pharmaceutical Sciences, Merck
- Track 3B: Device Technologies, chaired by Justin Wright, PhD, VP, Drug Delivery Innovation, DDR&D Technology, Eli Lilly & Co
Speakers: Barbara Lueckel PhD, Omid Farokhzad MD, Jeffrey Karp PhD, Lars Rebien Sørensen, Ulrich Bruggemann, Matthew Burke PhD, René Holm PhD, Tugrul Kararli PhD MBA, Mathias Romacker, Robert Saklatvala PhD, Justin Wright PhD