https://go.evvnt.com/846600-0?pid=5248 Online event
Boston, Massachusetts 02203
$Virtual - Standard Rate USD 600.00, Virtual - Non-Profit Rate USD 250.00
Lectures & Conferences, Virtual & Streaming
Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD) is celebrating its 11th anniversary event virtually. Pharma, biotech and the drug delivery industries gather annually at PODD to assess delivery needs, latest trends and information on deals and learn about a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that could improve the delivery of various types of drugs. This can include proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, biologics, and small molecules and more. PODD provides business development opportunities through organized networking and a partnering tool for new, emerging and established collaborations.
We are pleased to welcome Dr Barbara Lueckel, Global Head of Research Technologies Partnering, Roche Pharma Partnering and Dr Shawn Davis, Head of Drug Delivery, Biopharmaceuticals Development, AstraZeneca as co-chairs for the 2021 PODD Summit.
Key topics for PODD 2021 Include:
- Covid-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned and Future Perspectives
- Delivery to Special Patient Populations: Geriatrics and Pediatrics
- Next-Generation Cell and Gene Therapies
- Optimizing Cancer Care in the Out-Patient Setting
- Personalized Medicine and the Role of Digital Health
- Non-invasive Delivery of Biologics (Pulmonary & Nasal)
- Lipid Nanoparticles for drug and vaccine delivery
- Expanding Opportunities for Nanomedicine
- Progress of Oral Biologics Delivery
Additional Program Features
- Pharma Company Spotlights on Drug Delivery Needs and Partnering Philosophies
- Technology Presentations – 6 Tracks Covering a Wide Range of Drug Delivery Technologies
- Partnering Opportunities that include One-on-One Scheduled Meetings to Help Foster New Collaborations
The PODD promise:
1) Present a strategic-level program for pharma and biotech scientists and business development professionals, with a thorough overview on formulation needs, the latest drug delivery technologies available along with an update on deals and opportunities to improve therapies and extend the life cycle of a drug.
2) Provide drug delivery and specialty pharmas with a platform to present their technologies.
3) Offer ample networking time and services for one-on-one meetings to establish new business contacts and enhance existing ones.
Speakers: Pieter Cullis, PhD, Robert Langer, PhD, Nicholas Warne, PhD, Advait Badkar, PhD, Annette Bak, PhD, Sujit Basu, PhD, Sherri Biondi, PhD, Beate Bittner, PhD, Stephen Buckley, PhD, Ester Caffar el-Salvador, PhD, Mahesh Chaubal, PhD, Jim Collins, P.E., MBA, Richard Colvin, MD, PhD, Shawn Davis, PhD, Kevin Deane, Nick DiFranco, Sudhakar Garad, PhD, Richard Gray, Edward Hæggström, Mark Howansky, MBA, Patrick Lim Soo, PhD, Karsten Lindhardt, PhD, Quentin Le Masne, PhD, John Merhige, Biplob Mitra, PhD, Ronald J. Pettis, Maria Teresa Peracchia, PhD, Sanya Puri, PhD, Julia Rashba-Step, PhD, Darren Reid, Syed Reza, MD, PhD, Margaret Ricci, PhD, Paul Rohlfing, Manuel Sanchez-Felix, PhD, Matthew Santangelo, PhD, Luis Santos, PhD, Manmohan Singh, PhD, Srini Sridharan, PhD, Cornell Stamoran, PhD, Sven Stegemann, PhD, Vidya Swaminathan, PhD, Sarah Tao, PhD, Giovanni Traverso, MD, PhD, Greg Troiano, Vu L. Truong, PhD, Paul Upham, Bharathi Vellalore, PhD, Christopher Wahl, MD, MBA