Sunday, Oct 22, 2017 1:00p -
383 Dorchester Ave
Boston, MA 02127
Alcohol, Date Idea, Film, LGBT, Meetup
SHUCK, SLURP, SIP, SHRIEK, REPEAT!
We interrupt our regularly scheduled #8BitSunday to bring you a month-long October Sunday Series featuring oyster pop-ups hosted at the distillery by our friends Pangea Shellfish Company!
Each Sunday leading up to Halloween we'll be projecting back-to-back classic horror and silent fright films that are sure to take your mind off those Sunday scaries at least for a few hours.
Don't worry, we'll also have plenty of extra spicy Fire Puncher Bloody Marys available, too!
FEAST YOUR EYES!
10/22 Movie Line-up...
• The Gorgon (1:30pm - 3:00pm)
• The Black Cat (3:00pm - 4:30pm)
• Count Dracula (4:30pm - 6:00pm)
• The Evil Eye (6:00pm - 7:30pm)
A raw bar feast for your senses...
PANGEA OYSTER POP-UP (2:00pm - 6:00pm)
**or until we run out!
• Check back for updated details on oyster varieties and guest shucker!
383 Dorchester Ave • www.grandten.com