Sunday, Oct 08, 2017 1:00p -
383 Dorchester Ave
Boston, MA 02127
Alcohol, Date Idea, Film, Food, LGBT, Meetup
SHUCK, SLURP, SIP, SHRIEK, REPEAT!
We interrupt our regularly scheduled #8BitSunday to bring you a month-long October Sunday Series featuring oyster pop-ups hosted at the distillery by our friends at Pangea Shellfish Company.
Each Sunday leading up to Halloween we'll be projecting back-to-back classic horror and silent fright films - sure to take your mind off those Sunday scaries at least for a little while.
Don't worry, we'll also have plenty of extra spicy Fire Puncher Bloody Marys available, too!
FEAST YOUR EYES!
10/8 Movie Line-up...
• Black Sunday (1:30pm - 3:00pm)
• The Giant Spider Invasion (3:00pm - 4:30pm)
• Night of the Living Dead (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
• 13 Ghosts (6:30pm - 8:00pm)
A raw bar feast for your senses...
PANGEA OYSTER POP-UP (2:00pm - 6:00pm)
**or 'til we run out
• Bekah Angoff (rock-star/oyster expert) is bringing us Pink Moon Oysters from New London Bay, PEI. Come say hi and watch her shuck up a storm!
383 Dorchester Ave • www.grandten.com