https://www.harpoonbrewery.com/outdoors-at-harpoon/ Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
306 Northern Ave
$~Cost of food/drink~
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, Kid Friendly, Music
We’re excited to be able to welcome you to Outdoors @ Harpoon, an outdoor drinking and dining space located out front of the Harpoon Beer Hall in Boston, MA. We are now open Monday – Wednesday from 3PM – 7PM and Thursday – Sunday from 11AM – 9PM. Reservations are highly encouraged and can be placed online here.
Outdoors @ Harpoon offerings include Harpoon, UFO, and Clown Shoes Beer, as well as City Roots Cider and Arctic Summer Hard Seltzer. The Harpoon Beer Hall will be serving Salted Pretzels with Ale Mustard, Cheese Squares, and Pepperoni Squares. The Sausage Guy will be on-site each day serving sausages (sweet and hot), hot dogs, burgers, and veggie burgers. Yankee Lobster will be on-site from Thursday – Sunday serving both hot and cold lobster rolls. Food is available to order from 3PM – 6:30PM on Monday – Wednesday and 12PM – 8PM on Thursday – Sunday.
Outdoors @ Harpoon is kid friendly.
Outdoors @ Harpoon abides by the following CDC/State Guidelines:
– Face coverings are required by guests within the space, except when seated
– The size of a party cannot exceed 6 people
– Tables are at least 6 feet apart
– Table service only – all food and drinks ordered through server while seated
– Directional signage will be in place around entrance/exit/restrooms and throughout space, must be followed
– Self-serve and communal stations will be removed
– Walk-in guests will be required to provide contact information in order to enter the space and be seated.
The Harpoon Beer Hall currently remains open for curbside pick-up. Beer, cider, hard seltzer, pretzels, and pizza are available to-go daily from 11AM – 6PM (last order in at 6PM, orders must be picked up by 6:15PM). You can purchase online here. You must have proper ID that verifies you are 21+ to pick up the order at the Boston Brewery.
Photo via @kellyatlanticreal: