https://thefenway.com/ The Fenway
401 Park Drive
Boston, MA 02215
Alcohol, Food, Kid Friendly
As Boston carefully reopens, the dynamic Fenway neighborhood is creating opportunities for residents and visitors alike to experience urban life anew. Curated by the neighborhood’s premiere developer, Samuels & Associates, activations at 401 Park and throughout The Fenway include a mix of outdoor dining, pop-ups, and more:
• A floral pop-up installation by Orly Kohn next to The Green at 401 Park, featuring an Instagram contest with bouquet giveaways and discounts. Look for the vintage blue truck!
• Cornhole, Giant Connect Four, Giant Jenga, and other family-friendly games will be made available at 401 Park’s flexible green space and outdoor seating areas.
• Trillium will be open for retail, food, and draft beers on April 1st with special hours (11am-10pm) and a special food menu from Taco el Barrio. Trillium will be open Wednesday-Sunday for the entire season.
• Nathalie, Eventide, Citizen Public House & Oyster Bar, Hojoko, Sweet Cheeks Q, and Tasty Burger will all be open with outdoor seating available.
• TheFenway.com will be hosting contests and giveaways, including a Neighborhood Staycation Package featuring a stay at The Verb Hotel, Red Sox tickets, and a $250 gift card to enjoy dinner at one of The Fenway’s restaurants. Visit www.thefenway.com and follow @thefenway on Instagram to learn more about this season’s activations, contests, and giveaways.
Many other neighborhood restaurants will be opening in the coming weeks, including, Tiger Mama, Orfano, Time Out Market, Fool’s Errand and more.