Monday, Feb 22, 2021 9:00a -
Wednesday, Feb 24, 2021 5:00p
Boston, MA 02110
Lectures & Conferences, Virtual & Streaming
The 1st Oligonucleotides for CNS Summit is a ground-breaking new forum dedicated to helping you optimize ASOs, RNAi, and mRNA from target-specific delivery to the clinic and achieve full therapeutic benefit in neurodegenerative and neuromuscular disorders.
Network with over 50 other industry pioneers including Strand Therapeutics, Vect-Horus, and Enable Therapeutics to hear first-hand how the latest scientific research is innovating and upgrading oligonucleotide therapeutics at this trailblazing new meeting.
Unmissable highlights include:
• Analyze preclinical experience with siRNAs targeting APP in the CNS with Alnylam Pharmaceuticals to examine the benefits and drawbacks of intrathecal delivery
• Maximize your pre-clinical trials by discovering how to translate a pre-clinical success into a clinical one thanks to oligonucleotide therapeutics alongside Biogen
• Hear how to optimize oligonucleotide therapeutic design with AstraZeneca and understand which linker molecule to choose in order to minimize toxicity and optimize potency
• Uncover how to methodically design safe oligonucleotides with Khvorova Lab at UMASS Medical School to boost your candidates’ therapeutic benefit and minimize risk
• Deep dive into intracranial, intrathecal, intravenous, targeted, and intranasal delivery with miCure therapeutics to determine which oligonucleotide delivery method best suits the treatment of different diseases
Join 50+ CNS heavyweights as they come together to discover, advance, and action the potential of emerging RNA therapeutics to transform their pipelines against neurodegenerative and neuromuscular disease.