https://november-project.com/stadium/ Harvard Stadium
79 N Harvard St
Meetup, Sports & Active Life
Located in lower Allston, Harvard Stadium is one of the favorite workout spots of the November Project™ members. Its capacity crowd of over 30,000 people can be seated on thirty-one sets of concrete-block seats in each section of the stadium. There are 37 sections in this horseshoe shaped building, which brings the total of 1147 concrete seats that we tackle every week. Sections are separated by regular size stairs that we use to go move between the sections. To put it short and simple we run up the big seats and come down the small steps.
Wednesday morning start times:
– Full tour – 37 sections in the shortest period of time.
– Tour of 50 – starting at section 37 to section 13 and back for a total of 50 sections in the shortest period of time.
– 35 minutes – covering as many sections as possible in 35 minutes
– Century – 100 sections in the shortest time possible
– Many, many other workouts too– ALL are scalable for every single level of fitness. Just show up to see what we’re doing this week.