http://bit.ly/2pmIlVx Northern Lights
60 Rowes Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Date Idea, Nightlife
Get half-price tickets with this link:
Key points about this tour:
- 1-hour cruise
- See the city and iconic buildings light up the night.
- Pre-recorded music is played
- Offered aboard Northern Lights, a 1920s New England Commuter Yacht
- No narration of the sights. This is a relaxing, sight-seeing affair. Blankets are available to guests for snuggling.
- Beer, wine, mixed drinks, and pre-packaged snacks are available for purchase.
- Seating available in climate controlled cabin or on our open top outer deck
- Our climate controlled cabins offers tables and chairs as well as a lounge area
- Popular for date night! (no 'kids' tickets available on sunset or city lights departures)
- 115-foot motor vessel featuring two decks, six bathrooms, and a bridal suite
Unwind after a long day on land aboard a City Lights Cruise aboard motor yacht Northern Lights. Gaze at the glittering lights of the city as light dances on the waters of Boston Harbor.
Sit back and relax with a loved one for a romantic after dinner cruise or see the City Lights with a group of friends to experience the twinkling lights of Downtown Boston.
Highlights on this 1-hour cruise:
* Cruise by the North End and catch a glimpse of the Old North Church made famous by the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere.
* Enjoy the buildings of Downtown Boston such as: the Custom House Tower, International Place, Independence Wharf, and the New England Aquarium.
* Pass by the U.S.S. Constitution and hear how she got the nickname "Ironsides."
* The Bunker Hill Monument, which sits behind the U.S.S Constitution.
* Marvel at the construction of Leonard B. Zakim Bridge.
* Check out the colorful lights on the buildings in Boston’s Seaport District such as: the new Vertex Building, World Trade Center and the Institute of Contemporary Art.
The Northern Lights offers bench seating in the open air on our top deck as well as a climate controlled interior cabin. Adult beverages, soda, water, and snacks are available for purchase.
*(There is no narration on this cruise. We intend for this cruise to be a more intimate and romantic trip.)*