https://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-england-beer-festival-tickets-243034752487 Time Out Market Boston
401 Park Drive
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food
Taste your way through New England's favorite beers during our weekend-long New England Beer Festival.
Here in the Northeast, we’ve been making incredible craft beer well before it ever became cool. Our region’s rich brewing history has paved the way for a vibrant, current-day beer scene that honestly calls for a celebration—and Time Out Market Boston is here for it. '
Join us for our weekend-long New England Beer Festival on Saturday, Jan. 22, and Sunday, Jan. 23. For two whole days, we’ll be welcoming some of the best breweries that the Bay State and our neighboring New Englanders have to offer, as they give folks a frenzy of free tastings. There’ll be dozens of different brews poured each day for your sampling pleasure, in addition to full cans of your favorites that you can buy at our bar. The festival, which will take place from 12pm—5pm on both days, will also feature local bands, so you can toast along to some live tunes.
The Saturday lineup of breweries includes Bentwater, Dorchester Brewing Company, Vanished Valley, Aeronaut, F.A.B., and Castle Island who will be pouring:
– Super Sluice Juice - Bent Water
– Relic Coffee Imperial Stout - Bent Water
– Galaxy Lights - Dorchester Brewing Company
– Forever OFD - Dorchester Brewing Company
– Watershed IPA - Vanished Valley
– Lost Town Stout - Vanished Valley
– Hidden Mechanism Dark Lager - Aeronaut
– Surface Wave Kellerbier - Aeronaut
– Fiver - Castle Island
– White Ale - Castle Island
The Sunday line up of breweries includes Mast Landing, Lone Pine, Exhibit A, True North, and Boochcraft who will be pouring:
– On A Mountain In The Clouds - Mast Landing
– Tell Tale Pale Ale - Mast Landing
– Raspberry Sparkler Sour - Lone Pine
– Oh-J - Lone Pine
– Just A Kitten - Exhibit A
– Hair Raiser - Exhibit A
– Vincianne Blonde - True North
– Cerveza Mexican Lager - True North
– Strawberry Lemonade - Boochcraft
– Grapefruit Hibiscus - Boochcraft
The New England Beer Festival is open to the public and free of charge.