Extended periods of uncertainty coupled with demanding work responsibilities and complex personal lives can be a recipe for overload; it understandably has us feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. This is the moment we are in—it is real, it is challenging, but it doesn’t have to have us beat.
In this session you will:
• Assess and explore your current resilience strengths and challenges
• Develop strategies for coping with the overload
• Create a roadmap for building on your strengths and expanding your skills
• Learn why mindset matters and how to adjust your thinking when navigating difficult situations
• How to approach future challenges with realistic optimism
Work/Life & Resilience Expert, Trainer, Coach
Faun Zarge is an employee burnout and resilience expert who teaches clients how to reduce burnout and build a culture where employees are pumped to go to work every day. She is a high-energy trainer and coach known for her interactive programs and concrete strategies that can be put into practice immediately. With over two decades of experience in the work/life field, Faun believes that learning to navigate personal and professional challenges is critical for organizational and individual effectiveness and she loves giving people the tools to make that happen. Working with both private and non-profit clients, Faun is committed to helping clients develop the necessary skills for bringing their A-game to every personal and professional role they play.