www.golfexpoboston.com Seaport World Trade Center
200 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
Festivals & Fairs, Kid Friendly
For those who can’t wait to get back on the green, tee it up at the 2017 National Golf Expo! From March 3-5, the Seaport World Trade Center transforms into the Northeast’s largest pro shop and driving range.
Be prepared to hit the links by attending fantastic golf-related exhibits, displays and interactive features. Get your daily dose of iron at our Swing Zone! Learn new skills at seminars designed to take your play to the next level. Bring your golf partner to scout your next great golf vacation, then enjoy the all-new Samuel Adams 19th Hole Beer Garden.
Millions of Dollars Worth of Bargains!
• Equipment, apparel and accessories
• Resort, vacation and golf outing specials
• Instructional seminars
• Interactive contests, such as the Long Putt and Long Drive Challenges
• Tune-up with PGA Pros and Junior Golf Instruction Sessions
• Prizes and daily giveaways
• Free one-year subscription to Golf Digest with admission
Visit www.GolfExpoBoston.com for more information and to purchase tickets.
BUY ONLINE – SAVE TIME, NO FEES!
Seaport World Trade Center, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA
Friday, March 3, 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Saturday, March 4, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday, March 5, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
*- Box office closes one hour prior to Show closing each day.
Seniors (65+) $10.00 (ID required)
Children (under 12) FREE
Sponsors Audi, Samuel Adams