• EVENT DETAILS
Guest speaker Dylan Husted will provide raw, honest insight into his experience as a young entrepreneur, and how all-out effort and the usual tools and tricks only got him so far in his journey.
Dylan spent his college years nearly 100% focused on entrepreneurship. He skipped classes, missed sleep, and put his social and financial resources on the line to build his dream venture, SaveOhno.
- SaveOhno is an online platform for environmental action, where your future grandchild, Ohno, reacts and adapts to the choices you make today.
- SaveOhno is at 10 colleges with 500k+ pageviews and 30k+ environmental actions to date. The platform has won multiple awards from MIT, Babson College, and The French Ministry of Economy, and was a finalist in MassChallenge 2016.
- ...and SaveOhno was built as a total side hustle, using a brand new methodology: Nano Entrepreneurship.
If you are stuck in the lobby, please call Dylan at 908-442-0034.
Space Provided by the Cambridge Innovation Center (https://cic.com/
) at 101 Main St on the 15th Floor in the glass lookout room.
• NANO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Are you actively working on a side project and wondering how to get traction? Are you also wondering how that traction can (one day) turn into a disruptive, powerful business?
Then you're the right person for Nano Entrepreneurship.
Note: If you're not yet actively pursuing an idea, we'd still love to have you, and there will be plenty of ways to participate! All are welcome.
The last Side Hustlers meet up covered Lean Entrepreneurship, and Nano is a new concept that builds off of many of the same principles. At this event, Dylan will explain:
- what Nano Entrepreneurship is
- the hard truths of startup life, after 5 years of all-out pursuit and sacrifice
- 3 powerful tools you can use today to: generate sales, support your customers, and automate operations