https://www.moonriseboston.com/ Moonrise Cinema
23 Drydock Ave
Date Idea, Kid Friendly
Moonrise Cinema is an outdoor movie oasis nestled in Boston’s Seaport.
Enjoy outdoor dinner and a movie on a summer night. Fare Well at The Innovation and Design Building (IDB) brings you Moonrise, an open-air theatre in Boston’s Seaport neighborhood.
Located at 23 Drydock Avenue at the IDB, Moonrise features classic movies and food from Fare Well restaurant. Providing ample space for safe social distancing, Moonrise has designated seating areas for guests and a large al-fresco screen. Each 8ft x 8ft seating section can fit up to four people (if the group is comfortable sitting closely.) Two people can easily spread out. We’ll have chairs and ambience but feel free to BYOB (bring your own blanket, or chairs!) for a full cozy experience!
Please reach out with any questions and we look forward to welcoming you to Moonrise. Tickets are $30 per group and include a complimentary round of popcorn!
Get tickets for upcoming films:
8 PM - 11PM Friday and Saturday
– Your ticket gets you your very own 8' x 8' square (aka zone) of socially distanced real estate in our outdoor theater.
– Each zone can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people!
– We begin seating groups promptly at 8PM!
– The movie will start at 8:30PM!
– Your ticket also gets you one complimentary round of popcorn to enjoy.
– Bring your own chair or blanket, whatever makes you most comfortable!
– Don't want to bring your own stuff? Add chairs to your zone during checkout and we will have them ready for you!
– Upon arrival to 23 Drydock Ave, please head to the Moonrise Check-in Area.
– Please have your ticket and group ready. Your group will only be sat once all are in attendance!
– Please make sure to wear your mask until your group is seated!
– While you wait, take a look at our food menu.
– These rules are designed to help keep everyone safe. Please follow them accordingly – and let staff know if you have questions.
– Enjoy the film!
– Kick back and relax, don’t get up- order your food online and we’ll bring it to you!
– No alcohol is allowed in the theater, but if you do want an adult beverage or two before (or after!) the show, check out Mayday in front of 21 Drydock!