https://link.heylo.co/M1CP Ned Devine's
1 N Market St
Boston, MA 02109
Meetup, Outside, Seasonal, Sports & Active Life
The holidays are upon us and the lights are up around town - ‘tis the season for our LAST Midnight Runners 5K bootcamp of 2022! ❄️ We’ll be remixing our usual route to a shorter 5K bootcamp run to kick off the holiday season. This month, don your most festive apparel - it’s a onesie run! ⛄️ Wear your coziest onesie to keep warm and spread holiday cheer!
Whether you’re new to running, looking to meet some awesome folks, or think you hate running - we hope to see you there!
We’ll have an extended social at Ned Devine’s after the run, so be sure to stick around!
EVENT FORMAT & PACE: We will be running a 5K route around the river with 2 stops for bodyweight exercises. We'll look to keep the pace chill and social✌️ To truly enjoy the night, you should be capable of comfortably running the indicated distance.
CHECK IN: Please arrive at least 5 min early to drop any bags and check in for the event. When you arrive at Ned Devine’s, please check in the the run - you can find one of the Crew Captains listed under "Hosts" if you need help. You MUST RSVP and check in to participate in the event.
MEETING LOCATION: Ned Devine’s, 1 N Market St
CLOSEST T STATIONS:
Government Center (Green)
KICK OFF: 7pm sharp!
BAG DROP: The bag drop is available 15 mins before and after the run to store/pick up any belongings. There is no bag drop option if you are late and you won't be able to collect your stuff if you finish early.
WHAT TO WEAR: Your favorite onesie or other cozy + festive apparel! *it can be dark on the route, so wear a light or headlamp if you have one!*
COVID-19 SAFETY Requirements:
- PRE-REGISTRATION is required by RSVP'ing to this event within the Heylo app prior to the run.
- CHECK-IN via the Heylo app upon arrival is required to join the run.
- NO COVID SYMPTOMS. If you feel sick, please stay home.
The MR Crew
P.S. PLEASE NOTE:
1. This event is strictly for 21+ year olds only.
2. All of our events involve running and exercise that may cause injury – you participate at your own risk.
3. Images and videos may be captured during our events. By participating in our events, you agree that photos & videos of you may be published online: on our Facebook page, website, Instagram account or other media and publicity material.
4. Any personal belongings brought to an event are left entirely at the participant's own risk. There is no secure bag drop, and due to the nature of the events, not all baggage can be kept secure at all times.