We'll have several DELICIOUS flavors of authentic Mexican tamales, plus a variety of salsas (his salsa game is ON POINT) from Dorchester's Mr.Tamole! This is some perfect comfort food right here, and is guaranteed to fill the taproom with incredible smells and treats! No tickets required, just pay as you go!
- Mole Tamales: mole sauce( *peanuts,* sesame seeds, *almonds, chocolate, and more) with chicken
- Green salsa tamales: green salsa, jack cheddar cheese, chicken
Red salsa tamales: red salsa, jack cheddar cheese, pork
- Vegan tamales: green salsa, sweet peas, carrots, corn and green beans, potatoes and red peppers
- Sweet coco tamales: Coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk and sugar
- Pinto Beans tamales: Pinto beans mixed in masa, pork and jack cheddar cheese
- Chile Poblano tamale: Jack cheddar cheese, chile poblano and corn
BONE UP BREWING COMPANY //
A Small Brewery Making Beer For Your Mouth in Scenic Everett, Massachusetts.
Bone Up Brewing is the Boston area's smallest brewery! Husband-and-wife brewing duo Jared and Liz Kiraly crank out fresh new beer every week from their 3-barrel nano brewery and taproom. Inspired by old-school Belgian farmhouse brewing while celebrating American styles, their ales combine the heart and soul from each of these beloved beer cultures. Four year round beers are always available, but the gears of Bone Up are always turning, so you can expect an ever-changing array of one offs, seasonal releases, and experimental batches.
Located in the heart of Everett's budding Fermentation District, the taproom is open Wednesday through Sunday and features full pours, flights, and growlers from ten rotating tap lines. In addition to a weekly cask, the taproom hosts games and an ongoing series of food vendors and pop ups. Outside of the occasional tasting, the best place to find Bone Up is right at the source!
Bone Up Brewing Company, 38 Norman Street, Everett, MA
Taproom Hours: Wed 3-11, Thu-Sat 12-11, Su 12-8