Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 6:00p -
Virtual Event benefitting Codman Square Health Center
637 Washington Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
Food, Music, Performing Arts, Social Good, Virtual & Streaming
Men of Boston Cook for Women's Health, Codman Square Health Center's premier fundraising event, has been a staple in our Dorchester community and on the Boston restaurant scene for 22 years. COVID has challenged all of us, but we are proud to announce that we will virtually celebrate Codman Square Health Center's 23rd annual Men of Boston Cook for Women's Health - on Thursday, Oct. 29 at 6 pm. We'll be doing it 2020 style of course, but we'll be sure to do it with a lot of style!
The virtual event will feature:
- Messages from U.S. Senator Warren, Governor Baker, Mayor Walsh, and many more
- Musical performances
- Cooking and cocktail demonstrations
- Video visits from our Celebrity Chefs
- Photos of Codman's COVID Care in action
- Emceed by our long-time supporter, Channel 5 meteorologist Mike Wankum! WCVB is our media sponsor again!
We are very excited to enter the world of virtual events, and hope you are, too!
Our ticketing will be new this year, and we're offering three options, listed below.
1) GENERAL ATTENDANCE TICKET: Everyone is welcome to attend the virtual event FREE of charge.
2) DINNER TICKET: Buy a ticket, get a dinner. Because food is such a central feature of our event, attendees can purchase a dinner ticket and have a special event meal delivered! (Available to those living in the delivery area).
3) DONATION ONLY TICKET: Any amount is meaningful. Please consider a donation to support Codman Square Health Center’s mission to serve as a resource for improving the physical, mental, and social well-being of community. Thank you.
Get your tickets here
You'll also have the opportunity to order take-out and enjoy 10% discount from one of our loyal restaurant partners! Order here
. Code: MENOFBOSTON
Dinner Ticket information:
Delivery within Rte 128 circle, including Quincy, MA. If you are outside this area, please contact Nancy Petkunas at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information. Please note: the deadline for ordering a Dinner Ticket is October 23, 2020. All Dinner Tickets include a salad, dessert, and your choice of one (1) entree. Below are the menu options:
1) Salad: Salade de Bleu. Mesclun greens, chèvre, toasted pecans, bosc pear. Tossed with aged balsamic vinaigrette.
2) Entrees: (your choice of one)
- Option 1 (Vegetarian): Butternut Squash and Pumpkin Ravioli in a Sage Brown Butter Sauce Served over Wilted Spinach with Fried Garlic Slivers
- Option 2 (Fish): Grilled Mahi Mahi (6oz) with Thai Vegetables Served over Jasmine Rice in a Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
- Option 3 (Lamb): Black Pepper Crusted Lamb Lollipops in a Red Wine Sauce with Roasted Rainbow Carrots over Polenta Cake
3) Dessert: Homemade Apple Crisp