https://www.mass.gov/covid19-updates Entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts
$~Cost of living~
Governor Baker has EXTENDED an emergency order:
ALL non-essential Massachusetts' businesses must close "physical workplaces" to workers until Monday, May 4, 2020.
Grocery/liquor stores, medical marijuana dispensaries, gas stations, pharmacies & other essential services are exempt.
Check Mass.gov's official COVID-19 webpage for the most up-to-date information.
Other key information:
• Schools and non-emergency daycare centers remain closed until Monday, May 4, 2020
• 10-person limit on gatherings in the state has been extended until Monday, May 4, 2020
See the press release:
Watch the press conference:
List of essential services:
Mass.gov on Twitter:
Other helpful links:
– The City of Boston's COVID-19 information page can be found here.
– The Commonwealth of MA’s COVID-19 info page can be found here.
– World Health Organization’s COVID-19 info page can be found here.
– The CDC’s COVID-19 info page can be found here.
– For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 in the Boston area, we recommend checking the most recently submitted links to reddit Boston here.