https://lordhobobrewing.com/the-brewery/ Lord Hobo Brewing
5 Draper St
$Pay as you go
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food
We missed you! Welcome back!
As we carefully make preparations to return to service during this new era in hospitality, we have implemented new taproom operational models to benefit the health and safety of our guests and staff.
These changes include but are not limited to:
– Highly recommending reservations for all guests
– Seated table and tray service
In addition to these changes, we’ve also implemented the following safety and hygiene practices:
– All staff wears masks and gloves
– Vigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedules throughout the shift
– Increased space between staff to patrons, and patrons to patrons
– Hand sanitizer provided at several stations
– Dedicated one-way travel paths
– Single use menus
– Daily sanitization performed by a professional service
Safety is our #1 priority. Please be patient and kind as we navigate these new waters together.
We cannot wait to get back to doing what we love: pouring, drinking, and serving the beer that we are so proud to make to a community we love!
Reservations are required. Make a reservation here. Groups must be limited to 6 people or less, and masks must be worn while not seated. Reservations are for windows of 90 mins at peak periods. No dogs allowed. *Food options are extremely limited at this time*