https://merch.lamplighterbrewing.com/products/littleburg-beer-dinner-friday-11-13-brewery-pick-up-only Lamplighter Brewing Co.
Cambridge, MA 01239
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food
LITTLEBURG VEGETABLE KITCHEN BEER DINNER (FOUR COURSE VEGAN MEAL FOR TWO, CUSTOM LAMPLIGHTER BEER PAIRINGS FOR EACH COURSE, AND ACCESS TO A LIVESTREAM WITH THE LITTLEBURG & LAMPLIGHTER TEAMS)
On November 13th we are teaming up with our friends, and longtime pop-up partner, Littleburg Vegetable Kitchen on an at-home beer dinner. Join us for a four course meal featuring their award-winning plant-based cooking, with a signature modern Mediterranean touch. And as usual, we’ve paired each course with a Lamplighter beer. Check out the full (vegan!) menu below.
Here’s how it works: Pre-order now, for pickup at the brewery on Friday 11/13 anytime between 12 pm - 8 pm. Then, tune in for a virtual call with the Littleburg and Lamplighter teams at 7:30 pm for guided preparation instructions, and to chat about each of the pairings.
One order includes plenty of food for two, as well as a mixed pack of three 16 oz cans and one 375 ml bottle. Plenty of additional beer is available for pickup as well, add that on to your order and we'll pack it up in advance for you.
FULL MENU (VEGAN)
– Butternut Squash and Cornmeal Fritters, fermented tomato aioli, pickled mustard seeds with Blame it On My Juice (Gose with Cranberry)
– Shaved Carrot Salad, skordalia, confit watermelon radish with Rabbit Rabbit (Double IPA)
– Fatayer - dough pocket with loukaniko, brussels tops, green pepper relish, and sumac-almond sauce with The Upsidedown (Dark Saison)
– Pepita-Walnut Baklava, chocolate tahini, Turkish sour cherries, cardamom marshmallow fluff with Barrel of Wolves (Rye Barrel Aged Porter)
PICK UP AT THE BREWERY ON FRIDAY 11/13
– Please pick-up all orders between 12pm - 8pm
– If you'd like the order run out to your car, please call 617.945.0450 on arrival