Thursday, Sep 07, 2017 12:00p -
140 Clarendon Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
Business, Innovation, Lectures & Conferences, Meetup, Social Good
The next LeadBoston information session is scheduled for September 7th from 12-1pm at 140 Clarendon Street Boston. Applications for the 2018 cohort close November 10th.
LeadBoston, a program of YW Boston, is an 11-month, experiential executive education program focused on the inner workings of Boston, trends and issues that impact the city’s social and economic vitality, and socially responsible leadership. The program unites leaders from the non-profit, public, and corporate sector. Participants travel around the city to better understand the complexities of health care, education, housing, transportation, the justice system and more. Graduates gain leadership skills, improved ability to manage diverse teams, and a strong network of Boston colleagues. In a recent alumni survey:
• 70% reported the program helped advance their career
• 80% reported the program better positioned them to advocate for equity and social responsibility in their organization
• 100% reported that they expanded their network
A sample of participating organizations include:
• Public Sector: Boston Public Schools, Boston Police Dpt.
• Private Sector: Eastern Bank, Saylent Technology, Holland & Knight, Biogen
• Higher ed,: MIT, Tufts, Bunker Hill Community College
• Non-profit sector: Pine Street Inn, NAACP, Teach for America
For more information about the program or to apply, please see the LeadBoston webpage or contact Sheera Bornstein (email@example.com