Friday, Sep 29, 2017 9:00a -
McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT Singleton Auditorium
43 Vassar Street
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Business, Innovation, Lectures & Conferences, Meetup, Tech, University
Landmark College and the Massachusetts Institute for Technology invite educators, researchers, parents, students, and administrators to attend the fifth annual LD Innovation Symposium. The Symposium will feature the following:
• “ADHD and Learning: A Perfect Storm” – Keynote speech by Eric Tridas, MD, FAAP, Director of the Tridas Center for Child Development and President of Behavioral Pediatrics Consultants, Inc.
• “Cognitive Neuroscience & Dyslexia: From Biology to Remediation” – Plenary presentation from John Gabrieli, the director of the Athinoula A. Martinos Imaging Center at the McGovern Institute and professor at MIT.
• Student-led virtual reality demonstrations
• Parent-focused informational session on the transition to college
• New research on educational games
• Demonstrations of tech tools and apps
• Sessions on the neuroscience of dyslexia