Although websites may appear simple in nature, they are made up of a variety of components, and require a diverse skill set to build effectively. A Developer should have a strong grasp of front-end (the client-facing, or interactive aspect of the website) and back-end development concepts (the database and supporting architecture behind the website).
If you’re not sure how to go about building a career in web development, join BrainStation for a free overview of the field, delivered by Brendan Scarano, Front End Engineer II at Amazon.
In this session, we will:
- Break down the discipline into simple themes
- Explain the most popular and emerging roles in web development
- Explore the technical skills and knowledge required to become a Web Developer
- Share examples of how web development has played a role in the success of well-known companies
- Help you map out next steps on your journey toward a career in web development
Register today to secure your spot!
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation, with corporate training, award-winning bootcamps, certificate courses, industry-leading events, and more, both online and at state-of-the-art campuses in cities such as New York, London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
Founded in 2012, BrainStation works with over 450 industry leaders from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge digital education that has empowered more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world.
To start your career in web development in just 12 weeks, BrainStation offers a full-time Web Development Bootcamp which you can read more about here: https://brainstation.io/course/online/remote-web-development-bootcamp?utm_source=eventlisting&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Feb_KickStart_WebDevelopment