https://kendallsquare.org/event/13th-annual-meeting/ Online event
510 Kendall St
Cambridge, MA 02142
Innovation, Virtual & Streaming
**** This is a virtual event.
As we near the point of post-pandemic recovery, we confront The New Kendall Challenge: Using what we’ve learned to make our companies and community better.
I hope you’ll join us for our 13th Annual Meeting to explore this opportunity with some of our community’s most thoughtful leaders. This virtual event will share stories and perspectives about how together, we will build back in the year ahead to be the innovation community we truly want to be. This year’s meeting will feature:
* Keynote from MIT President L. Rafael Reif
* Updates from the KSA on what our community has learned from the last year and where we’re going next
* Voting new KSA board members (slate to be announced soon)
* A fireside chat about advancing our community’s commitment to equity with NAACP Boston Chapter President and Associate General Counsel at Sanofi Genzyme, Tanisha Sullivan and Executive Vice President and Head of Sanofi Genzyme, Bill Sibold
* Words from Cambridge Mayor Sumbul Siddiqui
As a Kendall leader, you know that this is a critical time for our community and we must use this moment to dream and act big.
Save your seat today for April 13, 2021 from 8 – 9:30 a.m.