The "Put Your Clothes to Work Clothing Drive" helps provide interview-appropriate and business casual apparel to low-income men and women who are entering the workforce. These individuals are graduates of Goodwill and other Boston-based job training programs and need our assistance in making the right impression on interviews and at their jobs.
With a few taps of the app, a Jiffy Ambassador will show up to your location to take your donated work clothes to a local Goodwill, free of charge. In fact, Jiffy is offering free credit on its platform to participants to use as they see fit!
If you are in the Newton, Brookline, Needham, or surrounding areas, please consider donating your gently loved professional clothing to such an important cause!
How Can I Donate?
On or anytime before Sunday, February 17th complete the following:
Via the Jiffy app:
- Download the Jiffy app to your phone (Search "Jiffy" and select the blue icon)
- Tap the search bar at the top, select "Goodwill Donation," and fill in the details.
- Then on Sunday, February 17th, a local Jiffy ambassador will meet you at your door to collect the donation! It's as easy as that!
Via the website:
- Go to JiffyOnDemand.com and select "Goodwill Donation" from the dropdown box, and fill in the details.
- On Sunday, February 17th, a local Jiffy ambassador will meet you at your door to collect the donation!
Acceptable donations include:
- Men's and Women's Suits
- Dress Pants or Skirts
- Dress Shirts or Sweaters
- Dress Shoes
- Belts, Scarves, Handbags
What Is Jiffy?
Jiffy is a home maintenance app that connects homeowners with fully vetted, licensed, and insured home improvement professionals in their area. All Jiffy services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and rates are pre-set and available in the app. As a facilitator of home improvement, Jiffy is focused upon building the communities in which it operates.
Category: Community | Fundraisers | Charities