BrainStation’s Intro Day is an immersive, one-day learning experience, designed to give aspiring UX Designers of all levels a chance to explore bootcamp learning and find out more about one of the most in-demand jobs in tech. This immersive experience is designed for individuals considering the UX Design bootcamp, and is an incredible opportunity to learn from BrainStation Lead Educators, engage with alumni, gain insights from UX Designers, and meet hiring partner organizations.
As a participant, you will:
- Start practicing user experience design fundamentals by completing a project.
- Learn about UX Design career paths and hear the personal stories of successful UX Designers.
- Connect with aspiring Designers who share the same career goals.
- Hear from BrainStation alumni and hiring partners about what it takes to thrive as a UX Designer.
Intro Day Agenda
- 10:00 am: Welcome to BrainStation
- 10:10 am: Why you should learn UX Design
- 10:20 am: UX Design Sessions 1 & 2
- 12:40 pm: Hiring Partner Panel
- 1:10 pm: Lunch and group photo
- 1:45 pm: UX Design Session 3
- 2:45 pm: Alumni panel
- 3:15 pm: 15-minute break
- 3:30 pm: Final UX Design Session
- 4:00 pm: Closing
Register today to secure your spot!
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation, with corporate training, award-winning bootcamps, certificate courses, industry-leading events, and more, both online and at state-of-the-art campuses in cities such as New York, Miami, London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
Founded in 2012, BrainStation works with over 450 industry leaders from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge digital education that has empowered more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world.
Read more about BrainStation’s full-time UX Design Bootcamp here: https://brainstation.io/course/online/remote-user-experience-design-bootcamp?utm_source=eventlisting&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=UX_Intro_Day_Apr