http://newtoncommunitypride.org/fourth-of-july.html Albemarle Field/Halloran Sports Complex
250 Albemarle Road
Newton, MA 02460
Festivals & Fairs, Food, Kid Friendly, Music
MONDAY JULY 4:
Kids Morning 10am-Noon at Newton Centre "bowl"- off Tyler Terrace adjacent to the playground. No rain date.
* Children's patriotic costume promenade
* Decorated bicycles/scooters parade
* Grand pet parade
* Music, crafts and FREE ice cream courtesy of Cabot's Ice Cream
Afternoon and Evening Events 1:00pm - Dark at Albemarle Field/Halloran Field. No Rain Date
* Carnival rides, games, and food
* Live Music at the Gazebo:
1:00pm - Rob's Guitar School
2:00pm - City Hall Strummers
* Open Air Market with Handmade and International Crafts
* East Coast Soul in concert at 6:30pm
* Fireworks Spectacular at 9:00pm
We still need volunteers! Sign up to help out with the day's festivities!
Thank you to our Sparkler Sponsor, Newton Community Pride!