Tuesday, Sep 25, 2018 8:00a -
Thursday, Sep 27, 2018 5:00p
2 Forbes Road
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Lectures & Conferences
If you're actively invested in leveraging evidence to support drug development and commercialization, join the 6th annual IMPACCT:RWE 2018 meeting, where you will have an opportunity to explore how RWE is currently applied across the drug development continuum to support decision-making in clinical development, drug marketing and commercialization.
Today more than ever, we live in a world of mobile, digital and electronic generated data. In healthcare, real-world data provide great potential for better design and conduct of clinical trials and generate more value-based outcomes in drug development. To gain competitive advantage and achieve better outcomes, pharma and biotech organizations seek to advance the way they use RWE - real-world evidence, for the benefit of patients and commercial success of their products.
Key Reasons to attend:
1. Discover how to innovate the use of the available real-world data, and translate it into clinically meaningful effects in the real world and more evidence-based decision-making processes.
2. Share your learnings and perspectives with a focused community of industry peers.
3. Gain insight into how to plan the evidence generation to effectively support drug development and commercialization success, enhance decision making, and establish yourself as a value generating organization.
4. Contribute to collaboratively advance the 'impacct' of RWE in drug development, patient-centricity, and product life-cycle.
5. Learn how RWE can be applied across the drug development continuum, particularly in clinical development, drug marketing and commercialization stages.
Take a look at the full program to preview 18+ focused case studies, expert speaker line-up and attendance breakdown:: https://goo.gl/cUZk8L
Conference Only: USD 2499.0
Conference Plus Workshop: USD 2998.0
Workshop Only: USD 599.0
Speakers: Ann Hartry, VP, US HEOR & RWE, Lundbeck, Kourtney Davis, Senior Director & Global Head of RWD & Analytics, GSK, Christoph Koenen, Head of Cardiovascular Development, Therapeutic Area Head, BMS, Shanthy Krishnarajah, Senior Director, Global Health Economics & Reimbursement Strategy, CSL Behring, Frank Zhang, VP Market Access - Global Strategy & US, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Melvin "Skip" Olson, Global Head Real World Data Strategy & Innovation, Novartis, Carl de Moor, Senior Director & Head of Global RWE Strategy, Analytics & Biostatistics, Biogen