How your life will be 10 years from now?
What technologies will you use?
What type of knowledge and skills you must have?
How we can harness technologies to drive business innovation?
Hult Innovation Day is the first student-run conference hosted by Hult Consulting Club to promote the exchange of ideas and experiences around successful business implementation of new technologies.
The event will help students and practitioners to see the future through direct contact with futuristic technologies and industry leaders. A combination of networking activities, relevant content and hands-on activities with topics that range from virtual reality, machine learning to consulting.
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am Opening (Professor Henrik Totterman, Hult Faculty)
- 9:15am Digital Innovation Lecture (Nigel Simpson, Disney’s Tech Strategy and Research Director)
- 9.55am Digital Innovation Panel
- 11am Startup Fair
- 11:30am Startup Panel (Melina Gross, 2020 Startups Managing Director)
- 12pm Lunch and mingling
- 1pm AI and Blockchain Lecture (Reza Olfati-Saber, EY Executive Director)
- 2:15pm Workshop ( George Matthews, Microsoft Journeyman Product Manager)
- 4:15pm Networking
Additional lectures, workshops and panelists to be added during this week.
Join us on a day full of activities that will inspire and empower youth with the necessary knowledge to take a step further on their career.