Open Doors is a celebration of the innovation happening in different corners of this city – places where new ideas are percolating, businesses are emerging, and communities are growing.
Union Square, Somerville has long been known as a buzzing hotspot for creative experimentation, robotics, and amazing food. Recently, this bustling neighborhood has been leading the charge to redefine entrepreneurship, too.
Join us at Bow Market for an afternoon designed to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit in all of us and give you creative and effective tools to tell your story. No matter where you are on your path — new graduate, first-time founder, or a seasoned business owner — this curated collection of talks and activities will help you build momentum for your journey:
- Get personalized advice from seasoned entrepreneurs at one-on-one speed mentoring sessions
- Learn how to perfect your pitch and refine your story with a public speaking workshop
- Polish your website and social channels with a new headshot
- Get the scoop on starting and running your own business from a wide range of new and long-time entrepreneurs
- Make connections over complimentary brews from Remnant Brewing and food from Bow Market's Nibble