Saturday, Dec 19, 2020 6:00p -
The Anchor Boston
1 Shipyard Park
Date Idea, Kid Friendly
The Anchor's holiday tree lighting is back, in a socially distant way for 2020.
Be sure to check out our grove of 50 trees of various sizes, shapes, and decoration in the fountain area too.
The entire day is full of holiday festivities including:
* Live ice sculpture carving starting at 3pm!
* Holiday tree lighting at 6pm!
* Made-to-order s'mores and hot cocoa!
* Plenty of ways to keep warm: warm beverages, heat lamps, hand warmers and Anchor fleece blankets!
* Our igloos are also returning for the home stretch of the season!
Make a reservation for a table if you would like to join us in person: https://theanchorboston.com/reservations
Rather take part in the festivities from home? Follow us on Facebook to watch the live stream event!