Thursday, Sep 20, 2018 3:30p -
Classic Harbor Line
60 Rowes Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Date Idea, Discounted Tickets, Lectures & Conferences, Food
Get discounted tickets with this link:
If you think America is too young a country to have abandoned relics and ghost stories, think again. The two-hour narrated Boston Harbor Island Cruise floats past shipwreck sites, America's oldest lighthouse, an island fort known for its elusive woman in black, a mysterious sunken island and more. Throughout your voyage, the knowledgeable and attentive crew will help with any of your needs. Relax in a climate-controlled cabin, and enjoy an 8-oz. cup of clam chowder and enjoy the sea breeze. Plus, you can buy a drink or snacks at the bar on the top deck. The ship Northern Lights is your guide to the mysteries and monuments of Boston and America's distant past.
* Great for getting perfect Boston Skyline pictures
* View the steeple of the Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Cassin Young, and the USS Constitution
* Pass by Fort Independence and take in views of Boston's Seaport District
* See Spectacle Island, which has been transformed by the Big Dig Project of Boston
* Cruise by Long Island and see Long Island Head Light, one of our nation's first made of cast iron.
* Check out the mysterious sunken island known as Nixes Mate marked by a black and white nautical structure
* Fort Warren on George's Island and hear about the mysterious woman in black
* Other islands on this trip: Lovell's Island that is famous for many shipwrecks, Gallops Island, Deer Island where Boston's water treatment facility is located, and Rainsford Island.
* In the distance, on our cruise, you may be able to see Graves Lighthouse and Boston Light, the oldest lighthouse in America.