Sunday, Nov 29, 2020 9:00a -
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
This hike offers a half day of moderate hiking, interesting rock formations, and beautiful views. You must have all of the gear listed in the description to attend. You must attend a winter hiking digital class to attend. Please see list of classes here: https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trips-search?activityType=19&org=31477
This popular trail has some of the best views in the entire area. The trail steadily ascends to the summit, with a few lookouts along the way. This is a great way to start your 4,000’ list!
Miles: 5.8 miles
Difficulty: Moderate terrain
What to bring
1. Winter hiking boots
2. Non-cotton socks
3. Waterproof pants and jacket
4. Waterproof gloves
5. Non-cotton hat
7. 2 liters of water insulated inside of your backpack
8. Food and snacks
9. Fully charged phone
10. Snowshoes (potentially, if there's enough snow - we will keep you updated and can invoice you later after signing up if you need to rent)
1. Face mask use is mandatory for all participants - please bring your own mask and use when in close proximity to others
2. Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use frequently
3. Space is limited to 6 participants
4. We will practice social distancing while hiking
Thank you for your understanding of these safety policies, we greatly appreciate your participation in keeping our community safe.
Leave your questions here on the wall! You must have a full Ridj-it profile to attend and also must leave emergency contact information.