https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trip-detail?id=92661 Sullivan Square
Sullivan Square(Medford Street / The Neck, Boston, MA, USA)
Boston, MA 02155
Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
Mount Cabot is a 4,170 foot mountain located in Berlin, NH in Coos County, New Hampshire. It is the northernmost 4,000 footer mountain in NH. It has the fifth highest prominence of all the NH mountains.
Generally considered a challenging route,
We will be hiking about 11 Miles via
Mount Cabot Loop-
This loop adds on some other terrific terrain. We will also be summiting The Horn and passing by Unknown Pond before leading back to the trailhead. The Horn promises spectacular views!
We need an early start from Boston as the Trail head is ~ 3 15 mins away.
These are the essentials for the trip-
* Waterproof hiking boots
* Non-cotton layers
* Enough water, lunch and snacks.
* Hat and sunglasses
* Microspikes ( Still lot of Ice/snow on the peaks!!!)
* Gloves/Hat/Warmers if you get cold easily.
*Copy of the Trail Map (Digital/Physical
* Poles (optional)
If your Ridj-It profile is bare, please answer the following questions:
1) What/when were your last three hikes?
2) How many miles were they?
3) What was their elevation gain?
4) What season did you complete them in?