Good Witch Kitchen and Fenway Community Center are partnering for a series of wellness workshops in celebration of FCC's Health and Wellness for All program.
On November 13, join holistic nutritionist Kristen Ciccolini for a talk on staying Healthy Through the Holidays!
Navigating this busy time while sticking to a healthy lifestyle can be difficult. This class is a crash course in healthy holiday living—we'll talk about:
- How to cope with holiday stress
- Tips for wellness while traveling
- How to keep your immune system strong in the winter
- Prepping for a holiday and simple healthy ingredient swaps
- Mindfulness strategies for enjoying the pleasures of holiday parties and family feasts
- Dealing with pressure from family and cravings, too
Suggested $10 donation to the Fenway Community Center.