Tuesday, Jul 14, 2020 9:00a -
Sunday, Sep 20, 2020 6:30p
The Rose Kennedy Greenway or Chestnut Hill
Sports & Active Life
You’ve been cooped up long enough. Now it’s time to safely enjoy every second you can outside. Get ready to work hard and enjoy the fresh air with our outdoor workouts starting Monday, July 6 through September 30
at The Rose Kennedy Greenway, The Street in Chestnut Hill, and the Healthworks Chestnut Hill Parking Lot. We are capping class sizes to ensure proper physical distancing.
Greenway classes are FREE to all and classes in other locations are $12.50 for anyone who isn’t an active club member (virtual members, $0 freeze and the general public).
• 10am at The Street in Chestnut Hill: HIIT
• 5:30pm at The Rose Kennedy Greenway: HIIT
• 9am at The Chestnut Hill Parking Lot: HIIT
• 5:30pm at Trinity Park in Copley Square: Zumba
• 6:30pm at The Street in Chestnut Hill: HIIT
• 5:30pm at Trinity Park in Copley Square: HIIT + Core
• 6pm at The Chestnut Hill Parking Lot: Zumba
• 10:15am at St. Mark’s Park in Coolidge Corner: IGNITE
• 9:15am at Trinity Park in Copley Square: BODYATTACK™
• 9:15am at St. Mark’s Park in Coolidge Corner: IGNITE
• 10am at The Chestnut Hill Parking Lot: BUILD X Bodyweight
All classes are free to Healthworks and Republic Fitness members; please ask your club for the promo code to enter into Eventbrite registration. Classes require advanced registration. We have capped our class sizes to ensure safety and proper physical distancing.
Classes are subject to change. If a class is cancelled due to weather, please check our Instagram (@healthworksfit
) and Facebook (@healthworksfitness
) accounts. We will not email or provide an update on this site.
These classes are in high demand and have limited capacity to keep physical distance. If you register and cannot make the class, please cancel ahead of time to someone else can enjoy the class. It’s the right thing to do.
Anyone that no shows will get 1 warning. Anyone that no shows more than 1x will get charged a $5 fee each time.