Saturday, Oct 03, 2020 12:00p -
Sunday, Oct 04, 2020 7:00p
306 Northern Ave
Boston, MA 02210
Join us for Harpoon OctoberFEAST: a German-inspired feast prepared on-site at Outdoors @ Harpoon! Reserve your spot at Harpoon OctoberFEAST on October 3rd and October 4th from 12PM-3PM or 4PM-7PM. Tables are available for 2, 4, or 6 people. Reservations are LIMITED so don't miss your opportunity to celebrate at the brewery.
Reservations are $45 per person and include:
– 1 Octoberfest Beer
– Limited 2020 edition OctoberFEAST Stein
– German Inspired 4-course feast made on-site by and at the Harpoon kitchen: Mini Salted Pretzel w/ Ale Mustard, Potato & Cheese Pierogi served with MicroMama Kraut, Local Sausage Platter (Karl's and North Country w/ IPA) served with pickled veg and MicroMama Kraut, Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel w/ traditional vanilla sauce.
– Traditional Cask tapping of unique beer sampled tableside
– Limited Cask Beer and our full beer menu available for purchase
– In-seat stein hoisting competition with the chance to with a $50 harpoon gift card and swag
– Reserved seating under Outdoors open-air tents (2, 4 or 6 people tables)
– 6 person tables will include a 4-pack of IPA per person to take home and enjoy
– Waters for table
Reservations for 2: $90
Reservations for 4: $180
Reservations for 6: $270
21+, ID must be presented at entrance; non-refundable; rain or shine
To maintain COVID standards, your full party must be present on arrival. We will seat your party when everyone arrives. You must arrive and be seated by 30 minutes after your reservation begins, that is when food will be served.
Our normal COVID restrictions apply when visiting Outdoors @ Harpoon. All guests must be required to follow all current guidelines found here: https://harpoonbrewery.com/boston-brewery