https://runsignup.com/Race/MA/Boston/Harpoon5Miler Online event
306 Northern Ave
Boston, MA 02210
Sports & Active Life, Virtual & Streaming
In light of the uncertainties brought about by COVID19, we have decided to make the 2020 Harpoon 5-Miler a virtual event!
Our goal is to keep our community safe and healthy by following the state and federal guidelines for this race. This event means a lot to us, and the cause is close to our hearts. We are committed to holding a successful fundraiser for the Angel Fund hope you will join us!
The virtual Harpoon 5-Miler to benefit The Angel Fund is open to anyone- runners, walkers, or handcyclers. Our version of a virtual race means that by registering, you’re committing to 5 miles. Whether 5 miles means a course from your home, or staying at home and completing from a treadmill- how you do it is up to you. No matter what, just make sure that those 5 miles are completed only with those you are self-isolating with and according to recommended precautions. While you may be running on your own that day, remember, we are #alonetogether in this.
- The event is scheduled for Sunday, May 17th, 2020
- Participants should run/walk/handcycle any 5 mile course from their home: DO NOT run the usual 5-Miler course at the brewery
- Follow the CDC Guidelines and stay 6 feet away from anyone you pass.
- Only run with those that you have been self-isolating with!
- Learn more about how it works here: https://runsignup.com/Race/Harpoon5Miler/Page-34