Start your day at Christopher Columbus Park with a restorative fitness class overlooking spectacular views of Boston Harbor with TRILLFIT!
Start your day at Christopher Columbus Park for a restorative fitness class using restorative yogic principles as the guide, overlooking the spectacular views of Boston Harbor. Each class is taught by an instructor from TRILLFIT. Give your body some love muscle group by muscle group with slow-flow sequences designed to stretch your body from head to toe. Increase your mobility, ditch the stress, and restore your vibe.
Under current guidelines:
– Class is limited to 20 students.
– Masks must be worn during the class.
– Bring your own mat or towel, and water.
– Mats must be placed 6 ft apart, or 14 ft apart without masks
– No walk-ups are available during this season. Please register here to secure your spot in the class!
This program is apart of Boston Harbor Now's HarborFit program providing free fitness programming all around the Boston's waterfront, including yoga, zumba, bootcamps, sweat series, tai chi, biking, walks, and more!
This program was made possible in part by a grant from P&G Gillett and REI.