Friday, Sep 25, 2020 10:00a -
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
Grab your binoculars for a guided birding hike and observe the Fall migration! Learn more about why birds migrate and where they are likely traveling too.
Before hiking we will review required equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike.
3.4 miles round trip
LEVEL 2: Moderate. Walking surface typically on gravel or groomed surfaces with occasional obstacles. May be rough, steep, and involve un-bridged stream crossings.
What to bring:
1.Clothing appropriate for outdoor travel
2. Sturdy footwear
3. Backpack with water, snacks, & extra warm layer
4. Warm hat and gloves
5. Fully charged phone
6. Binoculars or spotting scope
7. Field guide(s) and notebook
8. Lunch and extra water
Due to the current pandemic, it has become necessary to make the following changes to our guided hikes -
1. Advanced online registration and payment will be necessary to limit contact
2. Participants will be required to meet at the trail head - Transportation will not be provided
3. Face mask use is mandatory for all participants - please bring your own mask and use when in close proximity to others
4. Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use frequently
5. Space is limited to 6 participants
6. We will practice social distancing while hiking
Thank you for your understanding of these safety policies, we greatly appreciate your participation in keeping our community safe.