https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trip-detail?id=74437 Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
This trail follows an old logging road, and parallels the Mad River much of its length to Mad River Notch, then descends into the Greeley Ponds Scenic Area. This area offers views of two remote mountain ponds and the Eastern Peaks of Waterville Valley.
9.2 miles & 741 ft. of elevation gain
Meeting Location & Time:
Waterville Valley Recreation Department.
After a group check-in, participants will drive their own vehicles to the trailhead.
We will review required equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike.
LEVEL 2: Moderate terrain.
Walking surface typically on gravel or groomed surfaces. Uneven surfaces, hills, and rock stairs may be encountered.
What to bring:
1.Clothing appropriate for outdoor travel (non- cotton) Synthetic or wool materials are ideal.
2. Waterproof/wind proof top
3.Insulating layer ( synthetic or wool)
4. Extra socks (non- cotton)
5. Hiking boots
6. Warm hat and gloves/ mittens
8. Trekking poles
9. Water 16-32oz.
10. Snacks ( lightweight & high energy foods)
11. Personal items (cell phone, camera, medications, etc)
12. A smile & positive attitude!
Covid 19 Policies:
1. Face mask use is mandatory for all participants - please bring your own mask and use when in close proximity to others
2. Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use frequently
3. Space is limited to 6 participants
4. We will practice social distancing while hiking
Thank you for your understanding of these safety policies, we greatly appreciate your participation in keeping our community safe.
Leave your questions here on the wall! You must have a full Ridj-it profile to attend and also must leave emergency contact information.
If you are traveling from Massachusetts, please be aware of the State’s guidelines for travel outside of the State. The guidelines can be found here. You are expected to abide by these guidelines and assume all responsibility for non-compliance.